Empowering the Journey of More Secure and Advanced Business Technologies
Magnify Retail Sector
Don’t worry if you’re expanding the e-commerce venture through the distribution marketplace. The blockchain is here to help you with secure and transparent marketplace transactions, inventory-tracking, and supply chain management.
Envisioning a Transparent Public Sector
In order to drive strong integration capabilities in public sector enhancing the entire transactions of real-estate, government-owned assets, and back-office performance, Blockchain is a solution. It helps building trusted transactions, transparent ecosystem hence, accelerate the realization.
Right from the maintaining health records to the supply chain management, Healthcare industry can be benefited by Blockchain services. It helps the secure data retrieval and storage to handle massive and real-time transactions.
Streamlined Supply Chain
Achieve interoperability and transparency across the chain through Blockchain transactions. Track the materials, update the real-time processes, trace materials, demonstrate authenticity, and simplify the entire transportation flow identifying the high-end use case of Blockchain in the supply chain.
Expand the Business with Simplified Processes
By implementing a ledger-based, cryptographically-secured, and block-pattern cloud platform across the chain which has no point of failure, Blockchain creates a more enhanced and advanced network.
Blockchain As a Service
- Trends Research
- Design Thinking-led assessment for use case identification
- Technology assessment
- Rapid Prototyping
- Blockchain Lab
- Technology Advisory
- Consulting Services
- Development Services
- Integration Services
- Testing Services
- Industry specific Blockchain Solutions (e.g. letter of credit, loyalty management, energy trading etc.)
- Solutions for integration with enterprise applications
- Scalable and asset agnostic platform that enables ready–to–onboard permissioned networks
- Regression Algorithms
- Classification Algorithms
- Support Vector Machine (SVM)
- KD-Tree, Decision tree, Random Forest
- K Nearest Neighbors (KNN)
- K-means, Latent Drichlet Allocation
- Model Deployment
- Model Serving
- Model Pipeline
- Managed Deployment